The notoriety of Ewa Dabrowska was built by:
– the prestigious academic studies in Poland as well as in France
(Academy of Fine Arts of Krakow and School of Fine Arts of Versailles),
– Recognition by encyclopedias like “Benezit”, “Polonia” or “Wikipedia”
– Distinction by medals such as: Yvelines General Council Medal, Conflans-Sainte-Honorine City Medal, Medal of Merit and French Dedication, as well as other prizes and awards
– Acquisitions of his works by the museums of Japan, France and Poland
– Appreciation from art collectors.